film is a REAL degree

Friday, February 25, 2005

wondering why i am blogging?

Hey ALL!!!

Ok i guess i am a bit slow to catch on to the whole "i'm going to have a blog" thing but i have realised that even though my mailing list for my emails have been getting longer and longer, i still have quite a lot of people that i dont fill in on what is happening in my life here in warwick. Yup! so all who have found me, I AM SO SO SORRY that i havent been emailing you... but hey! neither have you, right? :)

What is the point of this blog? Ah well... As most of you who know me well, i am a pensive person (i can hear some people laughing in the background) and today i was particularly stirred by my film class (we are studying films of Federico Fellini - whom my professor, richard dyer is apparently doing a paper on) and all these psychological/philosopical stuff started to come into my mind. well and being a literature student as well, the past few months of an influx of ideas and themes have made me think a lot and re-evaluate my views on life. Yes yes... cliched and all... BUT I REALLY FEEL LIKE I HAVE GROWN INTELLECTUALLY! I love school! (Yes i admit that i am weird) I dont care if you think I am anyway. So thanks MOM AND DAD for encouraging me and telling me to come to the UK by faith that everything will be provided for.

And by the way, to all who cant believe i watch approximately 3 films a week for class (some are watched twice so that = 9 hrs of film screening), I AM DOING A REAL DEGREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home