film is a REAL degree

Friday, April 15, 2005

at least i know i have ONE friend who will always love me... for eternity...

had a nice talk with an old friend yesterday and it was great to talk and lay some things to rest. it seems like lately i have been reminded of how much i have failed a lot people and it made me question how good of a friend i am. it is a depressing thought but then i dont want to sink into depression because it isnt from God - He is my joy. and i guess that no matter how much you seem to constantly fail people and never, or hardly, learn from your mistakes, you cant do it out of your own effort and you need God's love to overwhelm you so much that people benefit from the overflow.

and i am very thankful that at times when i am reminded of my own shortcomings, it is also a point when i remember His sacrifice for me and that He chose to die, even if it was just for me and that He has accepted me and nothing can change that. He is my one friend who wouldnt love me any less for not being a good person.

and it just brings tears to me even now. Praise God because He is so amazing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home