film is a REAL degree

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I have so much to be thankful for...

i have been pretty down the first few days i got home but being patient and just giving up my cares to God has led to an amazing turn of events...

wednesday morning i received a call from my ex-supervisor (from Reed Exhibitions where i worked in Aug/Sept 2004)'s husband whom i worked with briefly in GlobalTRONICS asking me if i was free to work for him this summer! and he even upped his initial offer for the pay without batting an eyelash when i told him what Reed used to pay me... so i didnt even need to go out job-hunting and a job came to me! and the pay is gooooood... :)

met up with jieyang and had a good long chat and i feel like i have gotten a bit of closure in some things that have been troubling me and it feels like the hurt has begun to rapidly dissipate. it was such a relief to have his support (when over the last few days i felt like so much was against me) and to see his genuine wishes that i will have a happier future with someone else touched me and i have begun to see that both of us are healing so quick that it truly is the grace of God.

talking with my mom was painful but necessary and we seem to have clarified the misunderstandings and a part of the relationship has been restored though it isnt perfect and i dont think things will ever be the same as when i was a child and she and i shared so much with each other.

and of course chatting with josh and pouring out our hearts has done a great deal in calming my fears and as much as i was an emotional wreck after the day's rollercoaster, talking with him made me smile and gave me a sense of peace about everything. i see that he cares so much about me and he really is my grounding force. the conversation was overwhelming, but in a good way.

i see how even though something was lost, God's restoration is even better than the former. and i am going to continue in an attitude of expectance of even more fabulous things things to come...