film is a REAL degree

Friday, September 30, 2005

my 19.5 ++ hrs-of-class-a-week degree

yes it is true - FILM AND LIT HAD BETTER BE A REAL DEGREE!

the strange thing is that this year, i have screenings for ALL my modules, even the literature ones because we are doing 2 entire sections on TV drama and Film for Naturalism, while we have to watch filmed productions of the plays we are discussing in Euro Theatre.

and sadly, my mondays are indeed 10am to 5pm.

have had the first lessons of all my modules and it looks like it will be a very interesting year (other than the fact that i am not too wild about my hollywood cinema seminar tutor and the people in the class). i AM geared up for an intellectually challenging year! WHOOHOO!

have i mentioned that some friends of mine have only 4 hrs of class a week? and nah i wouldnt trade my timetable for theirs. something tells me i am really going to enjoy this year's classes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home