film is a REAL degree

Saturday, March 11, 2006

End of yet another term

i feel exhausted and it isnt really physical exhaustion. i think it has been a combination of the last 2 weeks' events - doing my last all-nighter for an assessed essay, going for all the rehearsals for the Tap Show, finishing the Tap Show and ending all the work we had done since Sept, being disappointed and feeling emotionally low on Wed, staying up till 4am doing up my CV and cover letter for one internship application, starting on a dissertation proposal, researching on a few more pending applications, trying to plan revision/work schedule for the holidays...

somehow it feels strange but i wish that easter break hadnt come so soon - it makes me feel like my degree is coming to an end sooner and i'd not be able to do certain things i love for as long as i can. yet in some ways i am looking forward to it because i kind of feel i am not suited for an academic life. i guess i am a person that always needs change, needs something new to stimulate me. which led me to think that i want to start taking up photography seriously and even joining streetvibe. or tech crew. haha...

on a brighter note, my mom is coming to visit. as i type, she has arrived in heathrow and will be coming to coventry tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home