film is a REAL degree

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

the pros and the cons

the good thing about living so near to work is that i can wake up at 8.25am, leave my house by 8.40am and get to work at 9.05am. and probably be the first person in.

and even if i change my mind about what i decided to wear to work while still lying half-awake in bed the night before/8.15am AND take my time to choose a pair of shoes as i leave my house to the extent that i only leave my house at 8.50am, i can still take a cab which will get me to work in 4mins (i.e. by 9am).

the bad thing about living so near to work is the embarrassment of having to tell your taxi driver that you live less than 2km away, especially when you know that he has been waiting in the queue for approx. 15mins till you got in.

or like on monday when i only had a $50 note since the ATM at work could only dispense $50 notes and my taxi fare (boarded at 11.55pm-ish), including the late night surcharges, only came up to $3.90.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home