film is a REAL degree

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SPAM

I received an email entitled RE:Application for Summer Internship Programme and was wondering what Internship did I possibly apply for this year...

Many thanks for your application and interest in the 2007 Intern Scheme XX!

As you know, we received over 600 applications for the 2007 intern scheme and you did extremely well to be shortlisted for the final applications. However, we found it hard to whittle that down to the final 10 successful candidates as the calibre of candidates was so high this year.

Unfortunately on this occasion you have been un-successful in our intern process as the calibre of candidates was exceptional.

However, I would like to thank you for taking an interest in XX and taking the time out to apply to us.

Kind regards,
XX

-----Original Message-----
From: Adeline Li
Sent: 15 March 2006 02:16
To: Interns
Subject: Application for Summer Internship Programme

Thanks for the nice email but if I dont need an internship, I need a job! Which you already turned me down before. Talk about double blow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home