film is a REAL degree

Sunday, February 27, 2005

another year, again apart...

waking up this morning at 7+ am to go online and talk to my darling gave me mixed feelings... felt both glad to talk to him and yet sad to not be with him... it has been 3 years and so much has happened. we have had such good memories and bad experiences as well. surprisingly, we dont seem to have a good track record when it comes to anniversaries because last year he was in brunei on training and now i am here. effectively we have only celebrated our first anniversary together...

been having mini waves of missing him and i realise everyday how great a friend he is to me. and i love him. plain and simple.

it doesnt matter what we do for 'big occasions' like this... it's the times spent just being together, enjoying just being together... even though we are far apart, it is still the small things or sometimes the things he says that brightens my day...

but for now, it brings a smile to me thinking he loves me...