film is a REAL degree

Sunday, April 17, 2005

testimony... i almost forgot!

looking at the pictures i have on my blog i was suddenly reminded of the testimony that i had intended to write about God healing my hand.

well during the cell retreat to Peak District i was going down a muddy slope and klutzy me (you'd wonder for a person who is supposed to have good balance) slipped and made a totally UNGLAMOUROUS fall (which according to Jean didnt look that bad) and stuck my hand out to support myself. BIG MISTAKE because afterwards i couldnt feel my right arm as it was numb with pain. i was overcome with fear because the last time something like this happened was in secondary 3 (hands up all who remember that HORRIFIC experience of me falling in front of all the cheerleaders - though half were my friends) and i fractured my elbow as a result. i panicked because i was afraid of permanent damage or at least enough damage to cause a lot of problems when school starts. after a while i could feel my arm again but in the car ride back my entire arm was in aching pain with the occassional sharp pains. was praying in the back seat that it'll be ok and that the car would move JUST that bit faster. sigh. i have to admit i cried when i got back home because it was bad. after taking 2 panadols josh took me to the hospital but thankfully the doctor said the joints were ok and i didnt need an x-ray (dont get me started on the National Health Service in UK) but by then the pain had subsided. Praise God because the next two days i didnt feel the need for anymore paracetamol (which was what the doctor told me i should take) and i picked up a pen and did some writing on wednesday. still get the occasional aches but i believe that it has been healed and it's so amazing considering how much pain i was in when it happened.

God is faithful!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home