film is a REAL degree

Friday, July 22, 2005

under the weather

the past few days i have been feeling pretty URGH... is claire's theory that you fall sick less in the UK cos you live in the country and Singapore is just more polluted right? perhaps...

to add to the bummer start of my day (which started when the dogs in my neighbourhood started barking at 7am) and me feeling a bit dizzy on the train to work, a whole load of emails came in to my hotmail that i had to go sort out... and then at work one of the organisers for an event called up to ask why we havent done this this this and this. and that it isnt her problem that i didnt receive the email, and oh btw that it isnt her problem that i am not in charge of that. SIGH.

the only consolation is that on my way to work, 2 foreign workers wolf-whistled me. (or is that NOT a consolation?)

BAH HAMBUG.