film is a REAL degree

Friday, September 30, 2005

oh i'm singing in the rain... what a glorious day...

was rushing out to the bus stop this morning and it was raining. figuring it was normal british rain i was like, "urgh... rain that isnt rain..." (like rain that is thinner than a drizzle in Singapore) so i figured that by the time i get to the bus stop the bus would have reached and i didnt need to stand in the rain.

BUT OH NO... it was taking its revenge on me - because it poured.

standing at the bus stop i was pretty drenched already so it didnt bother me. but there was this REALLY NICE korean (or japanese? i think it was korean) girl that came to stand next to me and offered to share her umbrella with me.

AWWW...

but then she didnt realise she was tilting her umbrella (which wasnt big) so i got even more rain on me (on my right side) than if i was just standing in the rain.

:(

though it was the thought that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home