film is a REAL degree

Sunday, March 12, 2006

WOW OH WOW!

praise God! whoohoo!

guess what amazing thing happened just now! when i was cleaning my room for my mom to come and stay over the next few days i discovered an envelope from the Royal Opera House under another envelope from Club Dance Holidays which i knew was a newsletter and had not bothered to open it yet - and in the envelope from the ROH was the acceptance letter for the Behind The Scenes course that i applied for in January! all along i thought i had been rejected because i was supposed to hear from them around the end of feb/early march but didnt and they hadnt banked in the cheque i sent in. but i actually got a letter from them! i think what happened was when my landlady came to fix my ceiling light while i was out on campus, she moved the my mail that gets shoved under my door by my housemates onto the table so that she could get in and i didnt realise there was another big envelope under the big Club Dance Holidays one.

I'M GOING TO WATCH A ROYAL BALLET CLASS IN ACTION! and work with people from the ROH! this is wonderful! :)

thank you Father for answering my prayers!

2 Comments:

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 pm  

  • I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! ecommerce merchant account

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home