film is a REAL degree

Friday, April 07, 2006

In times of sadness I thank You Lord

because You've taken him to a better place
because he's free from pain and suffering
because where You are there is joy
because You restore joy and peace to those that are left
because You mend broken hearts and relationships
because You are still here with me
because You bring new life

and therefore I will not be sad but instead draw upon You for joy. Amen.

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let fearful and intimidated and cowardly and them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be unsettled.] John 14: 27 (Amplified)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home