film is a REAL degree

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Swamped

this is rather annoying but for the last week, Mozilla has refused to let me use Blogger. everytime i type in www.blogger.com, an error message will appear and Mozilla will just shut down. URGH. so now i'm using Internet Explorer just for a quick post.

have been mega-ly swamped with work that it is absolutely insane. not to mention that i am down with the flu (yes, it is official... as much as i was dreading it) so for the past two nights, i've been waking up at least 5 times to blow my nose. lynn is sick too (with a bad cough) so together we form a symphony on the first floor.

my room looks terrible! i've just got piles of papers and books all over the floor, table and on my bed. i even took a picture of how my table looks because this has got to be the most hard-core essay i am writing! and i have been so focussed on work that i havent even been that bugged by how progressively dirty my kitchen is becoming.

i'm really hoping the tutors will like my essay - after all the hard work i've put in. my parents should also be really proud that i am constantly referring to the Bible and typing out Scripture passages in my essay (GREAT, isnt it! haha...). this is one of those times when i am really glad i brought my super heavy Amplified Bible to uni...

[oh and perhaps you are wondering why i am using Scripture in my essay - that's because i am writing an essay on the importance of religion and religious identity with respect to experiences of historical and political violence in the works of two Jewish writers/artists.]

i cant wait for these essays to be done and out of the way! then it will be revision all the way till 30 May when i am officially done with my academic life! i know i'm really looking forward to it now but i have a funny suspicion that once i'm done, life is going to feel strangely empty for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home