film is a REAL degree

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Paranoia?

am i being absolutely paranoid by still thinking about my exam that i did on thurs afternoon? the exam didnt go that well - i'd revised Tony Harrison, Seamus Heaney and Philip Larkin for politics and Ted Hughes, James K Baxter and Allen Curnow for religion and none of the questions came out so for 10mins at the beginning of the mammoth 3 hr paper i was panicking, trying to figure out what questions i could do with what i had revised. all in all, when i think back, i managed to cough out some decent stuff (especially since i brought in theorists Fredric Jameson and Pierre Bordieu into my last question - thank goodness I had already covered that in my Film Aesthetics revision!) but i keep having this feeling that it isnt good enough, especially since the paper turned out pretty well in terms of combinations of poets for many of my classmates.

then the other night as i was falling asleep i suddenly had an image of me writing the question numbers on the cover sheet of my exam script and i wrote 8, 13, 11 when i actually did questions 8, 17 and 11. then i started to panic that i DID write the wrong numbers and was trying to remember if i even wrote the right number at the top of my second question. and i was paranoid enough to email my tutor to ask if i can do anything about it just in case. but this bank holiday coming up on monday means he'll only get back to me on tuesday so until then...

i'm praying for a miracle. and for God's peace now since i'm feeling really flustered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home