film is a REAL degree

Saturday, August 27, 2005

what about me being a choreographer...?

last night i put my new Diana Krall CD into my Discman and laid in bed tryin to fall asleep but the music just inspired me to think of all these dance concepts...

so what'cha think of me being a choreographer? it'll be such a cool job to have... seeing a project from the very beginning till the finished production?

on the other hand i'd LOVE to be a dance photographer... capturing the fluidity of dance in one shot that sums it all up... such a paradox and such a challenge!

and then i'd get to meet ANGEL CORELLA! *swoon* remember me in sec 3? i was smitten by his ANAZING dancing in Le Corsaire on TV... and when he came to Singapore and danced Don Quixote? OoOoOoO...

a picture of this ballet darling for your viewing pleasure... can you believe he is 30?!?

apparently the Royal Opera House has this week-long workshop every year in march for youths interested in production work/arts management. I HAVE TO GO FOR THAT! remind me remind me remind me...

1 Comments:

  • That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home