film is a REAL degree

Sunday, March 12, 2006

new spectacles!

a while ago my spectacles sort of broke while i was in Oslo - not that they snapped or anything but the side bit came out of the 'socket' and though could be fixed back, meant that it wasnt very secure.so i sent an SOS message to my mom to get a new pair for me and bring it when she comes since my regular optician had my prescription. a few days later my parents sent an email to show me the photograph of my new spectacles and i was like WHOA THAT'S COOL! the pictures werent very clear so i've waited till my spectacles arrived to take nicer pictures.

TA DA! looks nice and classy and simple, right?
WRONG! this is the reverse side! hahaha... my mom has good taste! and i am convinced my parents think i'm funky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home