film is a REAL degree

Thursday, August 03, 2006

at work (seriously)

on my first day back, i got dragged into a meeting i didnt know of.
the big big boss decided to sit in and ask questions - and we all know that always drags the meeting into overtime.
but hey, OT is 1.5 times my hourly rate so it's not like i'm complaining.
i dont think he noticed i was illustrating strange phrases he used.

OT is good money - which is why they keep urging me to go home.
but how do i go home when i have so much paperwork to do?
and thus good ol' OT - you are my bank account's best friend.

have i mentioned i am not cut out (or interested) in sales?
which is why i am using the excuse that i am organising one of the pre-event events as reason to be calling venues instead of potential clients.

i took the fastest taxi ride in my life last night.
got on at 10.04pm, reached home in 3 mins = $3.00
the guy was speeding - i think he was annoyed that i live so near to my office.
well HA! since he cut the taxi queue outside the office building...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home