film is a REAL degree

Monday, July 24, 2006

My big brother, the graduate

my family reunited for my brother's graduation (finally!) on 14 July (Bastille Day! co-incidence? i think not...) and we took a family picture (at a rip-off price - though what about graduation ISNT exorbitant?) to celebrate the joy that is my the ease on my parents' financially. and then we decided to take some photos outside (for FREE)
ahhh... my parents brimming with joy...
and the infamous statuettes that got nicked by the drunken sportsmen. i actually think the cap suits the elephant! outside the Peacock Theatre where the ceremony was held
and of course, the RECEPTION! sandwiches (with alfalfa sprinkled on top), champagne with orange juice, and olives... mmmm...
and they served strawberries with cream... delightfully British...
bye bye LSE...

1 Comments:

  • I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home