film is a REAL degree

Sunday, August 13, 2006

goodbyes and hellos!

last weekend, zhen hao had a farewell + birthday party and it was a blast! not to mention that he was the only other person interested in having some alcohol at the party (i had brought a bottle of Bacardi to finish). the guys all seem so apprehensive about starting university that it is frankly, rather unsettling. maybe it's just me who needs to keep trying new stuff to keep life interesting, or perhaps that i was just excited about university for a new start.

anyway, so many guys i know are going to London - and they have already started planning for me to cook them dinner one weekend. HA! OPPORTUNISTS!

but back to the point - a farewell party is also THE place to meet people you havent met in AGES! (considering also that i JUST got back to Singapore).
me and cheng having FUN! :) i love how all my friends have cars to drive me around! hehehhe.. she did get lost trying to find my house though i'm not complaining...
and then we have IVY and FANG! amazing how friends can entertain themselves at a party when the host is busy...