film is a REAL degree

Monday, March 12, 2007

Term 2 Week 10 = Societies' Elections Week

which is a bit of a downer because it reminds me that i'm graduating and am soon no longer going to be able to enjoy student life i.e. being part of all these performance societies.

and today i just had my final seminar for one of my modules - all we have left now are revision sessions. and as much as i complain about doing academic work, nostalgia is getting the better of me.

the last few days i've been thinking 'what if's. like what if i could re-live my university life. what would i have done differently? and what if i had gotten this and decided on that instead? yet when i think about it, i wouldnt want to re-live my 3 years here. i'd kind of feel bored. and a bit of a loser.

so for now i will just enjoy what's left of it and think of all the adventures ahead of me.

university is so passe... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home