film is a REAL degree

Monday, February 27, 2006

burn baby burn!

yes i should be writing an essay but my eyelids are slowly feeling heavier and heavier so it's THAT point in the night that i need to blog to stay awake.

i'm feeling so exhausted it isnt even funny. a full day of rehearsals, church and an all-nighter is taking a toll on my body. not to mention i have 10-5pm classes tomorrow (which i think i wont make the 10am screening). for the first few hours my brain was just not processing much but after a one hour nap (which btw was supposed to only be 20minutes), the panic helped me write 500 words in the proceeding hour. which now has helped me back on track to my 300 words an hour target.

everytime i tell myself i shouldnt be doing this to my body. it's fine when i'm not so physically exhausted from physically demanding activity in the day, but today is just so overwhelming. but then i bet at the end of this essay, i'd be on such an adrenaline high that i'd be pumped up for a full day of classes.

argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home