film is a REAL degree

Saturday, February 25, 2006

RED ALERT! SECURITY BREECH!

ever since coming back from Oslo, i've been getting signed out of MSN pretty regularly especially when i am not physically at my computer. i attribute this to the fact that when i was in Norway i used MSN at an internet cafe and could not figure out how to turn on the security for MSN (i.e. the computer doesnt store my email address in the sign-up pag) because everything was in Norwegian.

this hasnt been a big problem for me (other than it just peeving me) until iain told me today that i apparently messaged him this morning in a language that looked Scandinavian asking for something that seemed like whether he had a webcam. he thought, wait a minute, this isnt in English and ade's picture isnt up. he replied, huh? and there was no reply so he closed the window.

YIKES!