film is a REAL degree

Saturday, February 25, 2006

procrastinator schmocrastinator

i'm supposed to be doing my european theatre essay due monday but it just doesnt feel right doing an essay the night before the eve of when it is due.

life-and-death question: have i become that reliant on the adrenaline to write a proper essay? perhaps i should pretend it is sunday night...

i'm so fidgetty - i'm stalling by packing my huge bag for tomorrow's full dress rehearsal, checking my checklist for every pair of tights i need and the right shoes, down to the right black tops for the dances. PLUS i packed my hair and makeup bag - i even tested the eyeshadow i brought, checked that my mascara hadnt grown disgusting (after 1 yr of not being used) and fixed the cracked top end of my eyeliner. then i sewed the press-stud on my red ribbon for the choker. and while i was at it, sewed the broken bit of my makeup bag. and now i have absolutely nothing to use as an excuse to not do my essay. :(

OH MY MOM JUST CAME ONLINE! hehehe...