film is a REAL degree

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

that will be an easy task...

my brother blogged this last night:

I definitely want to carry on with it (referring to swing) back in Singapore after graduation and when I go back. will probably try to get my sis hooked onto lindy. she's already gotten into ballet, jazz, tap. She suggested going to Cuba to learn salsa. I am not kidding.

come on now... that wouldnt be a difficult project now would it? considering i wanted to after A Levels but didnt have a partner...

and i am serious about Cuba though... any takers?

1 Comments:

  • Halo. You site is realy cool!
    [url=http://phentermine.alldating.org/phentermine.htm]phentermine[/url]
    Its'not a spam, help sick children! I am very sorry!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home