film is a REAL degree

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

part of the joys of moving out is cancelling phone and internet lines

it's a mystery to me how some things work out. like when you call BT on an 0800 number (which is free from a landline) you get connected almost instantly. but when you call Tiscali on an 0845 (which is not free) you get put on hold for 15mins (before you give up) and 20mins (the second time you decide to call) before you get through to an operator.

oh and when i finally managed to terminate my internet line, i asked if i could have the final bill sent to another address and the operator said, "hang on i'll put you through to the billing department". i get onto the main menu and select 3, give the next operator all my account details, then he tells me i should have dialled 4 instead, puts me back on the menu but actually puts me on the wrong menu, where there isnt even an option 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home