film is a REAL degree

Saturday, December 09, 2006

while i was supposed to be writing my essay...

i went to look for jobs back in Singapore online. judging from my financial situation (post-China road trip), i will barely be able to afford not working the moment i get back (unless i decide to bring all my British pounds back and close my account).

so the whole 'work-for-free-until-i-get-a-job' thing might not be the best idea but hopefully my parents will give me a loan. or heck, they may be so happy i am home that they will shower me with money!

several places are offering internships so i hope that if i send in a speculative application they might consider me for a temp job. which should give me enough money to survive. NAC is also looking for people but i dont think i will apply until i know for sure that i cant work in the UK. somehow the thought of working for a government body scares the heck out of me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... (no offense to anyone - half my family are civil servants as well!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home