film is a REAL degree

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

oh bother... another all-nighter. sigh.

i remember saying last week that i wouldnt do an all-nighter again. that i'd force myself to start my essay earlier and get it done by sunday so that i can actually not put myself through another 24 hrs of staying wide wide awake.

HA HA HA.

i am at point number one of my essay, with 10+ hours left and as i am not really thinking that much now, i have resorted to typing all the quotes i want to use (including the referencing) so as not to waste time. ingenious, aint it?

by the way mom, the tea that you asked me to bring? the one that po-po always brews at home? I LOVE IT! and it is keeping me more awake than other teas. FABULOUS. :)

POT NUMBER 1

LAST ASSESSED ESSAY FOR THE YEAR! but then after that it is EXAMS. how nice.

2 Comments:

  • is it the same tin of tea you gave me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 pm  

  • Keep up the good work » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home