film is a REAL degree

Thursday, May 19, 2005

another laundry story

yesterday i did laundry because i was running out of underwear (remember my LAST story?) and yes, i have another story... SIGH...

put my laundry into the washing machine and went home for lunch. kind of forgot to go back after lunch to put it in the dryer but was thinking i'll do it later, not a problem. so when i did go back a few hours later i opened the washing machine and MY CLOTHES WERENT THERE! someone else's were. so i panicked and started wondering where my clothes got thrown to. finally found them in one of the dryers so thought, hheeennggg.. i'll just start the drying then. however, when i did my folding last night i realise one of my nice orang socks was missing. so... it probably was that whoever who moved my stuff left the orange sock inside and now it is gone forever... :(

why am i always the victim of bad laundrette tales?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home